Wednesday, August 5, 2009

sorry for unsubscribing....


I am subscribed to many blogs from all diffarent tipes of hand making things.

everyday i sit infront of my "googel reader" and look at all the great pictures and posts of all the wonderful blogs i am subscribed to. it gives me ideas. and it also shows me the life in other cuntries and in other famaly's. and i look forword for it every morning.

but- hear's the deal, if i miss a day going in my googel reader, then after words i will need to spend hours going throgh every picture and every post i like. and many times i cant do that so i miss alot....

and nowi am almost due. and soon i will have the baby that i am soooo waiting for and i will miss days and days on the computer. this is why i am unsubscribing from many crafty blogs. its not becues i dont like you any more. its becues that i love looking at all this wonderfull posts. but time is neede to do that. and now i am runnig out of time. so i must leave my self subscribed to much less blogs for now.... until time will come and i 'll have more of it......

so i am truely sorry- everyone who i am unsubscribing from.

No comments: