Thursday, June 10, 2010

I am sick... fabricholic sick...


















I just want more and more!
And the terrible thing is that there are shops that know how to use sickness like mine and they tempt me with all kinds of great sales....
I cant wait to sew again!!
By the way- some of you have asked me why cant I sew: The reason is that 3 monthes ago we discoverd a swallow-hole {but not a natural one} under our rented house. It was cuesd by a sewage pipe that broke many years ago under that house and the water created a cave of water.
Any way my husbend fell with the floor and out side, total of 2 times falling. Thats how we discoverd it. So we moved that day sos to a kibbutz my mom lives in. and we are steying in a temporary apartment.
Any way, we are hoping to find a house for rent in the close future. Then I can set my sewing room back up in action! Can't wait!


4 comments:

Fowl Single File said...

It's a sad situation when a girl is separated from her sewing machine! I hope you are reunited soon! I love your fabrics, by the way...especially the one with tea pots.

Needled Mom said...

It will be so nice to be able to treat that sickness with a little creativity!!!

Cyndi said...

Oh, I know what you mean. I try not to buy any new fabric, but it just calls my name and I can't ignore it. I hope you get to sew really soon. I was on vacation for 9 days and I couldn't wait to get back home because I missed my sewing machine! LOL!!!

XOXO,

Cyndi

ringmaster said...

great fabrics!!! i am addicted to them also did you see this giveaway frecklewonder.com/2010/07/07/lets-get-this-de-stash-party-started-fabric-giveaway