Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Let's start with my new business


Good Sewing & Crafts is the name of my business here in israel {in english ofcourse :-) }

ofcourse a fabric addict like me just couldnt do better then opening a online fabric shop of imported fabrics and sewing realated goods for israeli customers.


I love this business, its alot of fun! I am happy that i get to see and touch so many diffarent fabrics and beautiful patterns


I am building it slowly, step by step.


for reference, this is my online shop www.good-sewing.com

what do you think? all comments are welcome!


any way, now that i told you all what my new business is about :-)

{its very late} i'll come back tomorrow and write all the rest :-)


















2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

How exciting!!!!! I can't wait to hear more about it. Good luck!!!

carmel said...

thanks alot!!!
i love it and its a step by step thing

thanks!!!