Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bigger and better? not always....

TOM IS GETTING BIGGER!
He is so sweet!!!!!!!




ELI GOT BIGGER TO!
Today he's Bob the builder, fixing every thing like daddy- how cute!!

Mommy love tom! AND MOMMY IS WAY TO BIG!!!!!
and mommy needs to lose weight......
I mean, tom is realy cute, his cheeks got bigger and every thing.... but why are my cheeks bigger to?
Every pregnancy i gain alot of weight and i cant stand my self with it. Aventualy it goes off but it takes almost a year and its a year of some fustration... i just dont like being this way!
Now i need to lose 15 kilos to get back to what i was before this pregnancy and 20 kilos to look like i was never pregnant before!
;-)
I realy hope and wish for all this weight to just go away! now! i cant wait to wear my normal clothes..... so now i am trying my best and lost 1 kilo latly.... but theres many more to go...


BIGGER!! but NOT BETTER!!!!!


No comments: